Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pulling the Trigger

I can't believe that I am considering this.

I really think I'm going to do it, I really think I'm going to pull the trigger.

What am I talking about you ask? I am pulling the trigger on running a marathon and 12 races total next year (gasp!)

Next year I will be turning 45 and to celebrate that milestone, as well as not letting everything sag too far from its original location, I want to really get in shape.

So I have decided to run a race of some kind (5K, 10K I even found a 17.75K!!) every month next year, including a marathon before the end of 2011!

Can you believe the trigger I'm pulling??!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You can do it! We'll have to do some of the races together!

    Winks & Smiles,
    Wifey

    ReplyDelete